This talk presents, the motivation and options chosen by AGL to address automotive cybersecurity. Its first addresses secure functionally targeted by AGL applications security model, then exposes how we extend the model from Linux entertainment to vehicle to cloud, cluster, telematics, ...
This talk remains at the architecture level. It explains targeted security concerns and exposes proposed software architecture but does not aim at digging into specific implementation details.
Download pdf slide [here]
This talk presents options to bring a subsystem of AGL Application Framework into realtime operating systems like AutoSar Foundation, VxWorks, Zephyr, QNX.In order to bridge smaller controllers with AGL systems, current Application Framework should be skimmed down to a portable, OS-independent and realtime enabled core.
To get certified, this small realtime core should be come with 100% code coverage.
It should work on microcontrollers, or on a PREEMPT-RT patched linux. It should have a set of realtime API and communication API with the non realtime world. As an example, the presentation shows how to push CAN data to Infotainment.
PDF presentation available here
After a presentation of the security framework that rules the applications, this presentation browse the effective well known use cases of applications. The use cases covered are HTML apps, QML apps, general services, audio 4A service, signal composer service, ... For each use cases are presented the software architecture, the security context, the interaction with the AGL system, the typical dialog between application, binding and services, the programming model using binding version 3 as available in AGL/FF.
This presentation explains how to write audio application on AGL using 4A audio architecture. It explains 4A three main audio components: softmixer, hals, high-level api and covers audio-roles, policies, configuration and coding API. The presentation starts from global 4A architecture before diging wown to configuration and code samples.
PDF Slides [here]
- Embedded Linux, case of AGL. Lesson at ENSTA 2019
- Current Market Conditions for Automotive Supply Implies Long Term Support
- Cloud based test infrastructure to enhance software quality assurance (SQA) in AGL application developments
- Current market condition for automotive supply implies Long Term Support
- AGL-Supervision : From AGL Supervisor to platform global data collection
- AGL-µBinder : a fast, secure and seamless option to connect AGL to small ECUs?
- Wlroots : a potential foundation for Next Generation of AGL Wayland Compositor
- L4RE hypervisor consolidating multiple AGL profiles
- Updated overview of AGL signaling
- Cybersecurity for Connected Vehicle with AGL (Automotive Grade Linux)
- Skim down AGL Application Framework to bridge AGL with hard realtime subsystems
- AGL application design
- 4A (Audio Advanced Architecture) Kickstart with AGL/FF
- Moving AGL toward production with the latest test/monitoring tools.
- From Connected Cars to Connected Boats
- Presentation of AGL
- AGL Development Tools, what's new in FF
- AGL & Real Time: Architecture Options
- Véhicule Connecté Cybersécurité et Open Source
- Projet Etudiant ENSIBS - Analyseurs Statiques de code
- Binding API version 3
- X(cross) Development System update - April 2018
- Vehicle 2 Cloud - Telematics and Data collection - April 2018
- AGL 4a and audio roadmap - April 2018
- Vehicle 2 Cloud - Signaling and Data collection - April 2018
- Industrialisation of applications build in embedded environment
- AGL Audio Advanced Architecture
- IoT.bzh and AGL presentation to ENSIBS' students
- Updated AGL Security Blueprint
- Deploy AGL OS and SDK as a Binary Packaging Distribution for Developer
- AGL integration of systemd and user management
- The AGL Swiss Knife for Quick Application Prototyping
- X(cross) Development System - make AGL app development easier
- Vehicle to Cloud: Connecting Cars to Non-Automotive Internet Services
- Low level CAN binding for AGL: a generic way to handle CAN signals
- AGL Development Kit - Features and Roadmap
- Vehicule Signaling Leveraging OpenXC
- AGL Security Framework Review
- Homescreen a New AGL Platform Service