This presentation was given by Romain Forlot and Sebastien Douheret at AGL F2F meeting in Karlsruhe by and presents work done and next steps around the Vehicle To Cloud domain.
The first part of this presentation is an update of Signal Composer component and the second part exposes IoT.bzh solutions for Telematic and Debugging data.
Download slides [click here]
Download the presentation : (PDF format)
This presentation was given at AMM 2018 in Tokyo.
AGL/eel announced at CES/2018 introduced a new ‘4a’ audio architecture. While this initial version provides to developers many advanced features used within audio complex automotive use-cases, it nevertheless requires some significant improvement before being classify as “Production Ready”.
This presentation first exposes current ‘4a’ architecture and functionalities as available in AGL/eel. Then it exposes some potential tracks for improvement. How to reduce configuration complexity, how to support external policy engine, how to provide a smoother integration with pulse, etc.
Download the latest presentation (PDF format): [here]
AGL Security Blueprint available online on AGL doc website ↗ has been revamped and completed by Vincent Nieutin / IoT.bzh.
A proposal has been posted online (still on AGL doc website beside the current version: here ↗ ) and is under review by the AGL community.
This proposal includes information of existing Security Blueprint reorganized in a more logical way (bottom to top : hardware to applications,updates) and uses colored sections to highlight and easily identify criticals items.
Some missing parts like SOTA or Secure development have also been added.
[Click here] to download the PDF version of this updated Security Blueprint.
- Testing Continuously Applications Using a Cloud Based Infrastructure Using Virtualization and Real Hardware in the Loop
- Connected ships and data flows: from the on-board sensor to the cloud
- Cross debugging on Linux : A history, current state of the art and coming improvements
- Release of redpesk Arz 1.0
- Introduction to SMACK and SELinux
- From embedded Linux boat sensors to the cloud, a data journey
- Running Zephyr and Linux on the same SoC: making both worlds live together !
- Hardware Isolation Running RTOS Concurrently with AGL on Renesas R-Car
- Data continuity, from vehicle sensors to cloud databases in the AGL ecosystem
- From Smack To SELinux
- redpesk® factory demo video
- Embedded Linux, case of AGL. Lesson at ENSTA 2019
- Current Market Conditions for Automotive Supply Implies Long Term Support
- Cloud based test infrastructure to enhance software quality assurance (SQA) in AGL application developments
- Current market condition for automotive supply implies Long Term Support
- AGL-Supervision : From AGL Supervisor to platform global data collection
- AGL-µBinder : a fast, secure and seamless option to connect AGL to small ECUs?
- Wlroots : a potential foundation for Next Generation of AGL Wayland Compositor
- L4RE hypervisor consolidating multiple AGL profiles
- Updated overview of AGL signaling
- Cybersecurity for Connected Vehicle with AGL (Automotive Grade Linux)
- Skim down AGL Application Framework to bridge AGL with hard realtime subsystems
- AGL application design
- 4A (Audio Advanced Architecture) Kickstart with AGL/FF
- Moving AGL toward production with the latest test/monitoring tools.
- From Connected Cars to Connected Boats
- Presentation of AGL
- AGL Development Tools, what's new in FF
- AGL & Real Time: Architecture Options
- Véhicule Connecté Cybersécurité et Open Source
- Projet Etudiant ENSIBS - Analyseurs Statiques de code
- Binding API version 3
- X(cross) Development System update - April 2018
- Vehicle 2 Cloud - Telematics and Data collection - April 2018
- AGL 4a and audio roadmap - April 2018
- Vehicle 2 Cloud - Signaling and Data collection - April 2018
- Industrialisation of applications build in embedded environment
- AGL Audio Advanced Architecture
- IoT.bzh and AGL presentation to ENSIBS' students
- Updated AGL Security Blueprint
- Cybersecurity a fundamental challenge for connected cars
- Deploy AGL OS and SDK as a Binary Packaging Distribution for Developer
- AGL integration of systemd and user management
- The AGL Swiss Knife for Quick Application Prototyping
- X(cross) Development System - make AGL app development easier
- Vehicle to Cloud: Connecting Cars to Non-Automotive Internet Services
- Low level CAN binding for AGL: a generic way to handle CAN signals
- AGL Development Kit - Features and Roadmap
- Vehicule Signaling Leveraging OpenXC
- AGL Security Framework Review
- Homescreen a New AGL Platform Service
- Cybersécurité et Véhicules Connectés
- Ostro Project Analysis
- AGL 2.0 - BSP Development Kit
- Connected cars & Security challenges
- Writing secure HTML5 applications for automotive systems
- Secure Boot - Secure Software Updates
- AGL-2.0 Security Architecture Proposal
- Automotive Grade Linux Security White Paper
- AGL Kickstart on Renesas Porter Board
- SDK for Application - Kickstart
- AGL Software Development Kit
- Leveraging Docker in Automotive projects based on AGL/GENIVI